The rose hip is a fruit of wild rose. It’s widespread through our country and there is nearly on every mountain.
This fruit doesn’t need any attention from us, but it brings many health benefits like:
- Reduces the symptoms of rheumatic arthritis
- Releases the respiratory organs
- It helps the cancer prevention
- Reduces the cholesterol and is a powerful antioxidant
- Increases the circulation
The rose hip is full of vitamin C, A, E, B-complex, calcium, iron, magnesium,
selenium, potassium, zinc, pectin.
The rose hip can be eaten raw, but the seeds should be removed because its fiber can damage the digestive system. Also the rose hip is use in making teas, jams, marmalade, soups, drinks, pies, bread, wines…..